Take Traceability from Your "To-Do" List to Your "Done" List
In Industry 4.0, traceabiltiy is not an option. It's a necessity.
The problems that manufacturers face are real, from recalls and regulations to quality and counterfeiting. And, in the digital age, these issues will only intensify.
If you're like many manufacturers, you recognize the importance of complete part traceability, the process for locating components and their history throughout their life. However, time and costs keep pushing this back on your long list of priorities.
We get that. That's why we've broken down the process into a set of action items that you can do at your pace, your budget, and according to your goals.
This eBook will reveal:
- The essentials of complete traceability with direct part marking
- Top reasons why traceability is critical for today's manufacturers
- Different approaches your company can take to implement your track and trace system
- Four steps to building a system designed for your operation's needs
- How to optimize your system and use industrial data to gain valuable insights